Many of you have asked for the specs on the charity bike.
Here’s the bread down:
- Frame-240 tire Ultima rigid with 34 degrees of rake, 4″ up in the down tube and 4″ out in the backbone
- Forks-Inverted wide glide 63 mm
- Wheels-Harley Davidson Rocker
- Engine-1999 Yamaha Roadstar 1600 (96″)
- Handle bars-Widowmaker 17″ apes
- Gas tank – Roadstar tank with concave by Widowmaker
- Side covers – Roadstar modified by Widowmaker
- Intake and exhaust – Custom by Widowmaker
- Final drive – Chain
There are four sponsor spots left… tickets are on sale now. Contact us at the shop to get yours.