Congrats to Mr. Travis Ennis. The proud winner. Thank you to everyone for all the support. We raised a final total of $18,200! Thank you everyone!
Widowmaker Custom Design and Repair, with the help of our Sponsors, has a goal of raising $25,000 for five local families with children in need. Please show your support by purchasing raffle tickets or donating to the build. Every little bit helps. Raffle tickets are just $10. Fill out the form below or call us.
- Hearts for Jax
Jax was diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy requiring a heart transplant.
- Prayers for Michie
- Brooklyn’s Ride
She was born 4 months premature and her parents lost their jobs while she has been in the hospital. Learn More.
- In Brynley’s Time
She is diagnosed with HIE (hyper-ischemic encephalopathy).
- Jayda’s Journey
She is diagnosed with ALCAPA, which means anomalous left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery.
The big event is happening at the Ray Price Motorsports Expo, Saturday, September 26, 2015 at 1:00pm.
Buy a ticket to support these families… and you may also win a one-of-a-kind custom motorcycle.
- About This Custom Build
- Frame-240 tire Ultima rigid with 34 degrees of rake, 4″ up in the down tube and 4″ out in the backbone
- Forks-Inverted wide glide 63 mm
- Wheels-Harley Davidson Rocker
- Engine-1999 Yamaha Roadstar 1600 (96″)
- Handlebars-Widowmaker 17″ apes
- Gas tank – Roadstar tank with concave by Widowmaker
- Side covers – Roadstar modified by Widowmaker
- Intake and exhaust – Custom by Widowmaker
- Final drive – Chain